Trina Roll is a Registered Psychologist and Parent and Family Coach who:
- Takes the ‘I’-solation out of living abroad by building a supportive relationship that works toward solutions.
- Offers confidential ‘house-call’ counselling in the Bitburg, Trier, Spangdahlem area of Germany.
- Builds upon your strengths to deepen connections with your child, your partner, and yourself.
- Develops holistic coping skills to help you feel more connected to resources and feel more confident in your abilities as an individual and/or a parent.
- Creates mind-body connections to ehance your emotional well-being.
- Helps you to create life-balance in order for you to live how you wish to be living.
- Confirms the process of cultural adaptation for expatriates and families living abroad, and its impact on the entire family.
- Understands first hand the challenges of a trailing spouse and raising a Third Culture Kid (TCK)
Who am I?
As a full-time mother living abroad, I understand the unique challenges that face parents living away from familiar resources, family and friends. I know first-hand the isolation that can come from transitioning to and living in a new country.
As a Registered Psychologist (College of Alberta Psychologists) and ACPI Certified Coach for Parents and Families, I offer a unique blend of therapy and coaching to support you to be living how you wish to be living, no matter where in the world you find yourself.
See Services page for more details
- Confidential therapy for individuals adults in the comfort of your own environment
- Parent Coaching for families with questions raising a TCK and young children
- Individual sessions using family constellations to heal old trauma
Living in a foreign country is not an easy task. When life issues arise, having a support to turn to can help you heal faster and empower you toward positive change. My goal in offering services to parents and other adults is to help you live a happier and more fulfilling life no matter where in the world you find yourself. I invite you to contact me with your questions or to set up your initial consultation:
Or use the Contact Form to make a request.